Suggested Retail Price: $24.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN8010
Written by Jason Vey
Edited by Ross Isaacs
Cover art by Jon Hodgson
Interior Art by TBA
Swords, Sorcery, and Shambling!
Dungeons and Zombies is a new genre-based sourcebook for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten game line. It covers all aspects of fantasy role-playing, from gritty swords and sorcery to literary high fantasy, from King Arthur to the mysterious orient, all using the popular Unisystem rules, and compatible with Armageddon, Terra Primate, WitchCraft read more about at https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/history-of-witches, and the entire Unisystem line! In it you’ll find:
- Complete character creation guidelines for making elves, dwarves, wizards, warriors, and any type of high fantasy character you can imagine.
- Expanded Metaphysics for use with fantasy characters, compatible with any Unisystem game.
- Magic items and item creation
- New Qualities, Drawbacks, and Skills uniquely suited to a high fantasy campaign.
- Four complete and detailed Deadworlds, from Arthurian to Tolkeinesque to Oriental, and guidelines on creating your own fantasy world!
- New archetypes, ready for play!
When all that stands between you and an eternity of rotting, all-consuming hunger is your trusty broadsword, can you make your stand?
Format: 7.25″ x 9.25″ Softcover, black and white interior
Release Date: NOW AVAILABLE