Notice: Undefined variable: str in /home/allfleshcom-2111/public_html/prod/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 105
Suggested Retail Price: $25.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN8013
Written by Daniel R. Davis
Edited by Thom Marrion
Cover art by Jon Hodgson
Interior Art by TBA
Avast! Thar be ghastly things that sail these waters!
Whether labeled privateers or buccaneers, everyone feared pirates during the Age of Sail. Now the pirates have something to be afraid of . . . the livin’ dead! From voodoo queens to ghost ships, swashbuckling with zombies is a whole different jug of grog.
So tighten them sails! Hoist the Jolly Roger an’ go on the account with the brethren o’ the sea! But ‘ware the shout from the crows’ nest, “Argh! Thar Be Zombies!” They’ll be after more than ye gold!
Argh! Thar Be Zombies! is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten role playing game. In it you will find:
- Information on the Age of Sail and the Golden Age of Piracy, including everything you need to know about life as a pirate.
- Plenty o’ new Qualities, Drawbacks, and skills for yer piratin’ crew.
- New Zombie Aspects for the undead spat forth from Davy Jones’ Locker.
- New Metaphysics rules for voodoo Miracles, rituals and the creation of fetishes, read more about Voodoo science by clicking here.
- Rules for cinematic sword-fighting and ship combat.
- New weapons, new gear, and an assortment of ships from swift sloops to gun heavy galleons.
- Three full Deadworlds and two short ones, takin’ yer sea dogs from a dark and shrouded isle to islands in a dark sea of an entirely different sort.
- A slew of Archetypes that can be used to flesh out any pirate game.
So trim the sails and hoist the Jolly Roger. Arrgh! Thar Be Zombies!
Format: 7.25″ x 9.25″ Softcover, black and white interior
Release Date: PREORDER NOW – August 2007 release